August 10, 2007

becausa i was born

A lot has happened. Being, small beings. Scurrying all around. Small joys of life, of wada pav and chai. Simple life, simpler dreams. Of small moments, big luxuries.

The pain resonating through wireless networks. Is it love or just one man to other. Someone desperate for a mouthful of words. Everyone living for others.

The theory of “Relative happiness”. I’m not sure if I’m happy. But I do know I’m relatively less happy. Changing yardsticks of life. Yardsticks, set by someone, for me.

People hanging by false beliefs. By fears. Feet on the cruches and asking for more. No one knows what, what do I want more. But there’s something I don’t have. What. I don’t know. Just something.

I go about living. For parents, for friend, for love, and marriage, and kids. Sometimes for house, sometimes for car. I find myself momentarily in between. But I always manage to loose it again, the high speed car runs faster than I can manage. It always does.

Because I was born.

They say I can’t live alone. I think they are right, I don’t know how much.

Feelings I read about, feelings I hear about. Feelings I never felt.

Something’s happening. Something, I don’t know and can’t control.

No comments: