October 7, 2007

My Dreams

Have you ever dreamed of failure? I never did. You call it innocence, ignorance or even arrogance. But the only way I know is the way ahead. I somehow never thought of failures, they never became the part of my dreams or consequences. I never think what then, I somehow always say, And Then. I don’t know why, I don’t know if its destiny speaking from my mouth or is it plain simple adrenaline but I’m willing to try, willing to give it a shot. I have nothing with me besides my dream. My dream being my only asset.

No I don’t want to do a job, I don’t even know what I want to make. I have vague ideas but they are far from realities. All based on assumptions; some supported by facts, some not. But none of them are based on Hope. I dislike working on Hopes….I have heard somewhere that hope is not a Plan. And I do have Plans, may be vague but they are plans. I guess I’m a dreamer.

1 comment:

wordczar said...

Dream on Dude! Cause you need them to turn them into realities. Though a bit cynical, I like it. Nice blog...