November 16, 2007

Just a waste of time

The strange times of my life continues. “You are just wasting time, get a job in a nice MNC, and start your shit along with that.” He said, he has made it in life, he’s healthy, wealthy and wise for them all.
“I’m tired” I blurred
“Tired of what”
“Tired of living without a purpose”. “Of not knowing what I want to do”. “Of doing just the right things”.
He didn’t understand, he was nice asked me if I needed his help. I needed his help, its just that not any more. A man is bankrupt when he’s bankrupt of ideas.

3 comments:

Vidya said...

Is this a real life conversation? I can identify with 'I' in that small exchange of talk :-)

Eroteme said...

Makes a lot of sense. The tiredness in me creeps in when I end up having to live life out of inertia... There are tonne's things to do, so hey! bankruptcy of ideas should not happen. :-)

Eroteme said...

btw, nearly all my posts allow comments... Not sure what you meant by "allow comments"